If you would like to purchase a Blum TC50 | TC60 probe, or if you need help with any Blum or other precision measuring equipment and related parts, then you are welcome to contact us via e-mail or call us at (972) 822-0478.
Here is one of the videos about this probe:
For a PDF with more information then click here:
Blum indicates that the probe is a fast, precise and automatic determination of workpiece position and workpiece dimensions in machining centers.
In contrast to conventional touch probes, it does not use the three point contact measuring principle or high sensitive switching elements. Therefore the touch probe Blum TC50 | TC60 guarantees highest accuracy and superior measuring speeds in all approach directions.
- Multidirectional probe: Ø 63 mm
- Max. probing speed: 3 m/min
- Repeatability: 0,3 µm 2σ
- Very high acceleration and measuring speeds
- Reliable data transmission: TC50 (Infrared), TC60 (BRC Radio Technology)
- Touch proof even under extreme coolant and pollution conditions
- Low power consumption
- No-wear measuring mechanism with long-term stability
- Robust design
- Sequential use of multiple measuring systems with one receiver
- Self centering stylus eliminates realignment after stylus change
- Protection class IP68