If you would like to purchase a TC76 touch probe, or if you need help with any Blum or other precision measuring equipment and related parts, then you are welcome to contact us via e-mail or call us at (972) 822-0478.
According the Blum website, here is more about this probe:
The TC76 is the most compact touch probe within the TC-series of Blum. It is used for fast, precise and automatic tool setting and workpiece measurement in grinding, turning and milling machines.
The probe incorporates the newly announced and patented shark360-technology which introduces a modified face gear to the probe assembly. The shark360 measuring mechanism sets a new benchmark in accuracy and reliability within the measuring technology for machining centers.
- Multidirectional probe: Ø 25 mm
- Max. probing speed: 2 m/min
- Repeatability: 0,4 µm 2σ
- Integrated shark360-technology
- Essentially higher measuring speeds and measuring accuracies are possible
- Modular design for flexible application
- Touch-proof even under extreme coolant and pollution conditions
- No-wear measuring mechanism with long-term stability
- Mechanical robust design
- Self-centering stylus eliminates realignment after stylus change
- Protection class IP68